Thetford 3050 fridge faults (1 Viewer)

Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
hi
Hoping someone has had the same issue and knows a fix
Fridge was showing error 8 which came down to a sensor, replaced and also fitted new circuit board.
re connected everything switched engine on, no probs automatic runs on battery, runs on gas, connected to mains, error 10 appears, now the Thetford website for this error makes no sense to me
Broken Link Removed
All fuses intact, I’m at a loss now any ideas?
Cheers
Mark

Aug 2, 2017
South Kent Coast.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2004
Don’t be afraid to ring Thetford direct and talk to them about your problem. In most cases they will put you through to a person who fully understands their products and will offer helpful advice to help you sort out the problem even if out of warranty.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Rudski01
Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
This happened on ours, turns out we hadn’t connected to EHU properly.

Tried two separate ehu cables so unless somethings wrong with the socket on the van itself, maybe worth a check with the multimeter, although everything else powers up no problem
Cheers
Mark

OP
OP
Rudski01
Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
Don’t be afraid to ring Thetford direct and talk to them about your problem. In most cases they will put you through to a person who fully understands their products and will offer helpful advice to help you sort out the problem even if out of warranty.
That’s the next step, just wondered if it was a common issue error code 10 that would save me that call
Cheers

OP
OP
Rudski01
Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
Spoken with thetford, and they said it was a 240v mains issue, fault 10 on a 2017 model. I wasn’t aware it was a 2017 fridge.
I’d checked the mains umpteen times so didn’t think it would be that, anyway multimeter out and sure enough no power, checked the fuses and found there is two fuses on the main board another had blown, replaced and now working, I’d almost given up and was ready to drive it back to RS for them to sort it.
Just be aware the fault codes change for the different models and also when they update them
Cheers
Mark

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back