SUBSCRIPTION DUE? (1 Viewer)

Sep 9, 2019
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 632
Exp
Since Sept 2019
Hi Jim, just a quick question, I saw a little notice at the bottom of a thread about 10mins ago saying I didn’t “have privileges” so I checked and I initially subscribed to this outstanding website in September 2019. 2+2=4! Must have overstayed my subscription! So I’ve paid it moments ago, sorry for the delay! But it begs the question, I was sure I was on auto renew, what’s happened? Have I missed something?

Cheers!

Russ

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jim, just a quick question, I saw a little notice at the bottom of a thread about 10mins ago saying I didn’t “have privileges” so I checked and I initially subscribed to this outstanding website in September 2019. 2+2=4! Must have overstayed my subscription! So I’ve paid it moments ago, sorry for the delay! But it begs the question, I was sure I was on auto renew, what’s happened? Have I missed something?

Cheers!

Russ

Hiya, Sorry about that. All the auto-renews were cancelled when the subs went up in August.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 22, 2020
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 1998
Hi Jim, Just received an excommunication notice and I renewed 11/01/22. Trust this was/is a IT error ??

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back