Realist

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2018
Wales last time I checked.
Funster No
MH
Caravan: Buccaneer
Exp
Caravan before 2000 / Motorhome From 2018 to 22 / Now Caravan again.
Hi all,
For some unknown reason and for the very first time mines just gone off why no idea.

On pressing the fob it came back with one beep but I cannot find any reference in the manual to one beep.

Any ideas eddievanbitz.

Brian

8674361B-F32D-4B07-B428-44D4E0152806.jpeg

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Realist led will be flashing count the flashes and see what your instructions say for number of flashes thatā€™s the cause šŸ˜Š

3a. TURNING SYSTEM OFF - ATTACK RECORDED ONE flash of the lights, followed by TWO rapid beeps
When you disarm the system, under normal operation the system LED is extinguished when the system is disarmed, but when the system has been triggered the system LED will remain flashing a 'code' to alert you to the fact that the system has been triggered. This diagnostic function of the LED will be cleared the next time you turn the ignition on, or Strikeback is re-armed.
The LED flash sequence is:
2 flashes every six seconds = cab door(s)
3 flashes every six seconds =bonnet (and optional gas detector)
4 flashes every six seconds = side door(s)rear door & accessory loop
5 flashes every six seconds = Microwave (hyper frequency unit)
6 flashes every six seconds = ignition alarm
7 flashes every six seconds =rear door & accessory loop

Last edited:
OP
OP
Realist

Realist

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2018
Funster No
MH
Exp
Just checked Metatrack and again strange it says alarm activated at 13:00 and ignition turned on at 13:02 but I never turned the ignition on or entered the MoHo only reset alarm?

Ghosts.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Realist

Realist

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2018
Funster No
MH
Exp
didnā€™t detect any normal LED flashes other than the normal one flash on activation and multiple flashes for first 25 seconds.

All doors, lockers etc checked and secure.

led will be flashing count the flashes and see what your instructions say for number of flashes thatā€™s the cause šŸ˜Š
3a. TURNING SYSTEM OFF - ATTACK RECORDED ONE flash of the lights, followed by TWO rapid beeps
When you disarm the system, under normal operation the system LED is extinguished when the system is disarmed, but when the system has been triggered the system LED will remain flashing a 'code' to alert you to the fact that the system has been triggered. This diagnostic function of the LED will be cleared the next time you turn the ignition on, or Strikeback is re-armed.
2 flashes every six seconds = 3 flashes every six seconds = 4 flashes every six seconds = 5 flashes every six seconds = 6 flashes every six seconds = 7 flashes every six seconds =
cab door(s)
bonnet (and optional gas detector)
side door(s), rear door & accessory loop Microwave (hyper frequency unit) ignition alarm
current drop (when installed)
led will be flashing count the flashes and see what your instructions say for number of flashes thatā€™s the cause šŸ˜Š
2 flashes every six seconds = 3 flashes every six seconds = 4 flashes every six seconds = 5 flashes every six seconds = 6 flashes every six seconds = 7 flashes every six seconds =
cab door(s)
bonnet (and optional gas detector)
side door(s), rear door & accessory loop Microwave (hyper frequency unit) ignition alarm
current drop (when installed)

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Ours goes off when there are low level RAF jets in the area. We also noticed that if there are tractors using radios in the field opposite the alarm will trigger.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Thatā€™s the LED on your dash is it?

OP
OP
Realist

Realist

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2018
Funster No
MH
Exp
No jets, tractors in my rear lane wonder if someone has tried to capture the vans codes in some way?

Ours goes off when there are low level RAF jets in the area. We also noticed that if there are tractors using radios in the field opposite the alarm will trigger.

OP
OP
Realist

Realist

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2018
Funster No
MH
Exp
What I find strange is metertrack says ignition activated, thatā€™s whatā€™s ringing bells in my head?

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Ive edited my list in the post to make it easier to read ignition is 6 flashes

OP
OP
Realist

Realist

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2018
Funster No
MH
Exp
Thanks but ignition wasnā€™t activated all doors locked and closed?

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Might have been the internal sensor? They can sometimes activate alarm if something moves inside.

OP
OP
Realist

Realist

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2018
Funster No
MH
Exp
True but my Metatrack tracker says the ignition was activated not internal movement?

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
True but my Metatrack tracker says the ignition was activated not internal movement?
If it happens again check the LED flashes before re arming šŸ˜Š

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back