Staycation Scotland for beginners (1 Viewer)

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
Very well made video, informative and accurate. Recognised quite a few of the locations.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Good for them for making the video although I suspect the sort of folk who need to watch it won't. :(

It mentions companies renting MHs and it would be nice if perhaps these companies sent a link to the video to those booking with them. Ideally they would then test the renter on the contents of the video. :)

OP
OP
CWH

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
I just tried to watch this but it doesn’t seem to want to play ?
Plays on my phone & my chromebook?
It mentions companies renting MHs and it would be nice if perhaps these companies sent a link to the video to those booking with them. Ideally they would then test the renter on the contents of the video. :)
That would be good. Also the clever cartoon-type video about driving on single-track roads.
Most, if not all, Scottish rental companies are part of CAMPA (not to be confused with CAMPRA or even CAMRA) and that requires the company to give certain information. But you can't make people learn.
A lot of accidents in season are caused by folks driving on the right after coming off single-track roads or when roads are empty - should be fewer of those type of accident this year!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back