spinney motorhomes. (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jan 21, 2019
biddulph staffordshire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
I have recently moved to biddulph Staffordshire and am thinking of using spinney motorhomes to service my bessacar. does anyone have any experience of this company.any comments would be appreciated.

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
I bought my Autotrail new from Spinney and I won't be buying another from them, on every occasion I have
needed them they have let me down. One of their "customer service advisors" has gone out of their way to
be totally unhelpful when I have asked for warranty work to be carried out. Also all the work they have done
has failed after only a few month and when I asked for it to be done again the service advisor said we don't
guarantee our work. I had to email a director of the company who then agreed to redo some of the work but
again it failed after only 4 months due to them bodging it. I could write a book about the problems I've had
with Spinney.
Some of the people they employ don't give a toss about the customers.

Ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MHmidge

Free Member
Jan 26, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2018
Also in Biddulph, and will be using George Rhodes (they have a caravan dealership in the city). Had many years great service with cars and when I asked, the service manager, Neil, was quite happy about taking on our Starfire bought last September. Might be worth paying them a visit.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back