Spanish Traffic Laws & Highway Robbery (1 Viewer)

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Of course they do... They undertake. They contravene red lights. They cycle on pavements and one way streets the wrong way. They don't have lights or Hi vis clothing. All of these actions have an adverse effect on other road users and put them in [HI]danger[/HI].
I do appreciate that not all cyclists do the Irresponsible things mentioned above.

Referring back to the original statement, are you agreeing that cyclists are more of a danger to drivers than vice versa? If so, please show me the evidence that drivers have come to harm because of cyclists because almost every search that I have done re cyclists and driver accidents shows the cyclist being killed or injured. The drivers have not been harmed.

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
Oh NO!

Hey can we polish this off before England start to play!!:Doh:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Now about "A" frames.....can anybody help explain them?? :Eeek:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Best place to buy an A frame is Spain...

So many motorhomers have been stopped and fined for using them that they sell them as quickly as possible to anyone at any price...:ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

Jul 18, 2010
Bournemouth and Gibraltar
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2003
I think that rather than relying on google.. Anyone doubting cyclists being their own worst enemy should have a drive through London at morning rush hour.

I don't live in London and the daily near-misses from vehicles that I experience are not as a result of being my own worst enemy.
As for a previous post saying that Legislation is not the issue. I beg to differ GREATLY! People cannot or will not self-regulate.

Jul 18, 2010
Bournemouth and Gibraltar
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2003
Of course they do... They undertake. They contravene red lights. They cycle on pavements and one way streets the wrong way. They don't have lights or Hi vis clothing. All of these actions have an adverse effect on other road users and put them in [HI]danger[/HI].
I do appreciate that not all cyclists do the Irresponsible things mentioned above.

Just as not all motorists are as compliant as they should be.

Have you never had or seen a motorist undertake?
Have you never seen a motorist contravene red lights?
Have you never seen motorists driver onto pavements? Or park on them?
Have you never seen a motorist reversing back on a one-way street? Or
motorway even? (Plenty of infamous tv footage available for your
enjoyment!)
Have you never seen a motorist travelling without lights?

Perspectives please!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back