Jul 18, 2015
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi everyone.

Having used out new MH several times now we are looking into next years adventures.

As well as looking at various road trips around France, i have been looking into the 3 valleys and was potentially looking to head to Les Menuires in February for a few days skiing and staying in the aire there with friends.

Has anyone on here been skiing with there MH and can you share some experiences with us ..good idea bad idea??

Motor-home is a grade 3 heat rated probably useless but hopping that it will hold up for three days.

PJGWiltshire

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
We have used the MH for Skiing in Le Grand Bonnard France and other than having sufficent gas for your heating and remembering not to let the grey water to store in your tanks very simple. Have a look at this blog, https://nicaf58.wordpress.com, this couple use theirs for skiing. They give some good tips from their experience so look up the winter months Jan and Feb.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Anthony496

Anthony496

Free Member
Jul 18, 2015
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
I'm a newbie
Fantastic guys thanks for the replys going for a look now ... The prices seem astonishingly low for the MH pitches are they very busy??

Anth

Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Hi - Lots of info here on this forum - also trawl through www.motorhomeski.com - Lots of tips on the site and also on that forum.
You need to start looking at each part of your trip and then maybe come back with more specific questions - Les Menuires looks OK -did intend going at some point - there is an Aire there and you can ask the tourist office via e -mail for most up to date einfo - actually I think there is a link to the aire info on theor site.
Low insulated van probably OK if you are well prepared - IE do not put water in your tanks -electric hook up if poss - screens -etc etc
Enjoy your planning and skiing in Feb -

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back