Shepton Motorhome Show Jan 2011 (1 Viewer)

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Well done you two, look forward to seeing you there.:thumb:

PM sent. ::bigsmile:

Attendees Bobandjane. Bob and Jane / electric ( Marshals )

Sundowners. Nigel and Pamala / 10amp electric

Theonlysue. Sue thanks for the PM / electric

Lofty. Ken and Jude thanks for the PM / electric

Champers. Kath and John / electric

Nearlyretired. ? & ? ::bigsmile: / electric

PLease Note. If you are coming and will want Electric it must be booked by the 10th December, we cannnot promise you will get it after that date. ::bigsmile: Bob and Jane.

Its Grenville and Shirley + Sam (the dog):Smile:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
The Shepton Motorhome Show 2011.

The Motorhome Show is being held at..

The Royal Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 6QN on the 7th, 8th and 9th of January

Your New Years Resolution to get out more starts here:thumb:

Book [Link Removed] before the 17th December and then post in this thread to Bob and Jane so we know you are going. :Smile:

You can arrive from midday on Thursday 6th and must leave by midday on Monday 10th :Smile:

Come Thursday its £33.00. Come Friday its £28.00 and that's for the Motorhome and two people, additional adults are £7.50 each and children under 16yrs are free.

The show is held indoors. :Smile:

We will be parked on Hard Standing :thumb: Water and dump on site.

Generators may be used from 9am / 10pm.

Included in your booking is the " ENTERTAINMENT " :thumb:

Friday's night will be hosted by compère/ comedienne Jennie Robin who looks quite a
livewire, music and song by Cascade, a trio. There is also a popular stand up magician comedian Roy Charles.
Saturday night will see Dean Winters as the compère comedian, Phil Blackmore a juggling entertainer, his website indicates he juggles, amongst other things, chain-saws, I cannot promise those but they are in his repertoire The music and song from the 60s to the present day will be by a 4 piece band called Neon Rainbeaux.

All in all it sounds really good. ::bigsmile: Should be a good weekend.:thumb:

Theonlysue. Sue / 10amp electric

Lofty. Ken and Jude / 10amp electric

Champers. Kath and John / 10amp electric

Nearlyretired. Grenville and Shirley / 6amp electric

Looking forward to seeing some more names booked and put on the list. ::bigsmile: Booking for electric is now closed ! And remember booking closes on the 17th December. :Smile: Bob and Jane. :thumb:

Jan 5, 2009
Chillington Devon
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2006
Hi

Only saw our emails for the first time yesterday having spent the last week driving back from Spain.

We have booked for the show via the organisers, but would like to join the other funsters.

I/we appreciate we are very late but any chance of a hook up?

If not we had already decided to attend without anyway.

Look forward to meeting some of the other funsters.

Peter and Natalie

Bashfop and Bashfon

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
The Shepton Motorhome Show 2011.

The Motorhome Show is being held at..

The Royal Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 6QN on the 7th, 8th and 9th of January

Your New Years Resolution to get out more starts here:thumb:

Book [Link Removed] before the 17th December and then post in this thread to Bob and Jane so we know you are going. :Smile:

You can arrive from midday on Thursday 6th and must leave by midday on Monday 10th :Smile:

Come Thursday its £33.00. Come Friday its £28.00 and that's for the Motorhome and two people, additional adults are £7.50 each and children under 16yrs are free.

The show is held indoors. :Smile:

We will be parked on Hard Standing :thumb: Water and dump on site.

Generators may be used from 9am / 10pm.

Included in your booking is the " ENTERTAINMENT " :thumb:

Friday's night will be hosted by compère/ comedienne Jennie Robin who looks quite a
livewire, music and song by Cascade, a trio. There is also a popular stand up magician comedian Roy Charles.
Saturday night will see Dean Winters as the compère comedian, Phil Blackmore a juggling entertainer, his website indicates he juggles, amongst other things, chain-saws, I cannot promise those but they are in his repertoire The music and song from the 60s to the present day will be by a 4 piece band called Neon Rainbeaux.

All in all it sounds really good. ::bigsmile: Should be a good weekend.:thumb:

Theonlysue. Sue / 10amp electric

Lofty. Ken and Jude / 10amp electric

Champers. Kath and John / 10amp electric

Nearlyretired. Grenville and Shirley / 6amp electric

bashfop . Peter and Natalie / electric

See you all there. :thumb: If anyone else can charm their way to camp with us, please let us now. ::bigsmile: Bob and Jane.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Is it too late to book onto this show? Booking form says its expired.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, the best thing is phone them in the morning, Stone Leisure are more easy going than Warners you can only ask, if you get on with us let us know, we might be able to get electric if your quick and want it.:Smile: We go away on the 29th until after the show which will make things more awkward especially if we cant get wi fi. :winky:::bigsmile: Bob.

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Is it too late to book onto this show? Booking form says its expired.

Well done Taran Las ... we hope you can get on with us, , we are there if any help is needed regarding gennie etc as long as a tart has arrived with you haha an apple one or like for you dirty minded ones lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Stone Leisure have a deserved day off today (I suspect). I'll try them tomorrow. Needless to say I will continue to contact them until they break down and give in :ROFLMAO:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Stone leisure suggest I have a word with the marshalls when I arrive.
So I may be parked up with you or maybe not. I'm planning on arriving just after lunch on Friday and staying until Monday.:Smile:

If possible please keep a space for a little one.

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Just tell them on the gate that you are with Fun and I'm sure Bob and Jane will make sure there is a space for you with the Funsters.

They are away I think now until they arrive at Shepton. I will be speaking to them so will let them know that you will be joining them.

Sonja

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Stone leisure suggest I have a word with the marshalls when I arrive.
So I may be parked up with you or maybe not. I'm planning on arriving just after lunch on Friday and staying until Monday.:Smile:

If possible please keep a space for a little one.

Well done Phil, there was a phone number for the electrician if you needed it cant recall if it is on the thread or if Bobandjane have it

See you all there

John n Kath xx

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Shouldn't need electric Kath (I've added an extra battery). Now the snow has gone I'm expecing "T shirt and shorts" weather for Shepton.:roflmto:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Shouldn't need electric Kath (I've added an extra battery). Now the snow has gone I'm expecing "T shirt and shorts" weather for Shepton.:roflmto:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

okey dokey but I will still be wrapped up warm and as snug as a bug

::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

metcheck agrees with you, a balmy 8 degrees.

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
I have texted Bob and Jane

(Just in case I forgot to tell them when I speak to them - Old age Im afraid)

Sonja

Chani

Free Member
Mar 26, 2009
Somerset
Funster No
Anyone not stopping over, but just going for the day? We'll be popping in on one of the days to have a look around (don't fancy camping under canvas in January!).

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
All settled in here. Rain has gone. Going to be lovely :winky: We are in the main gate and turn left, found on the right. If you have not come with a full tank of water we suggest that before seeing us you go straight ahead from the main entrance, turn right down road 2 (before the river bridge) and first left (almost immediately) and the yellow building is the loos but has the all important tap on the side of it. Looking forward to seeing all.
Jane and Bob

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
First meet of the year::bigsmile: Have a good one:thumb:

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
If Jane says its going to be lovely

then its going to be lovely or else :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have a great time guys.

Sonja

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Rose tinted specs on. As well as the raincoat :Smile: lol. Sue (theonlysue) is here...... 7.30 AM!!! So glad we came yesterday or she would have beaten us here. Looking forward to seeing everyone else. Take care en route. Jane and Bob

Chani

Free Member
Mar 26, 2009
Somerset
Funster No
We live just up the road from the Showground (just outside Wells), so your weather is our weather, as it were ::bigsmile:

We'll probably be coming to have a look around on Sunday, so may pop round to say hello if we have time (and if it's dry!).

johnpengers

Free Member
Nov 7, 2009
Somerset.
Funster No
MH
Concorde Liner
Exp
since 2005
Its been pouring down all morning here in Street,probably snowing in Shepton which is only ten miles away.Will probably go as a day visitor,not taking the rv it might get dirty ! Hope you all have a great time over the weekend.

Regards,John P:thumb:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
We had four vans here by yesterday evening and Grenville and Shirley (nearlyretired) kindly invited us all into their van for the evening and we had a great chat, laugh, drinks and nibbles. Much appreciated by all ::bigsmile:. Tonight we have the opportunity to sample the entertainment supplied in with the tickets.
There has been very heavy rain overnight and some this morning but there has been a glimpse of sun so it is generally looking more positive. Hopefully the other half of our group will get here during the course of today. Take care all. Jane :Smile:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
We have been delayed due to a road closure - accident now arriving via M5 arrival approx 3pm now

Thank you Lunarman and Jim for letting us know :thumb:

Kath

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Sounds like you are having better weather than us, we have thunder and lightning at the moment. :Eeek:

Have a great meet in true funster style.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back