Sensible council discussion about overnighting shock (1 Viewer)

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Just as a matter of interest, it asked me to accept cookie policy, so I asked for details, then more details and it finally listed about 100 spies it wants me to accept, but it does have Reject All which I did.

But apart from that, a bit of good news.

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
Was at stonehaven a couple of yrs ago on the club site. To get to town or the beach you had to walk past the freeloaders on the beach front road. Some newagers were there then with all sorts of junk outside the vehicles- a right mess. Also a number of m/hs and camper vans that were tidy and not causing any problems that I could see.
As is often said it only takes 1 or 2 to cause a nuisance.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Just as a matter of interest, it asked me to accept cookie policy, so I asked for details, then more details and it finally listed about 100 spies it wants me to accept, but it does have Reject All which I did.

But apart from that, a bit of good news.
I've given up worrying Brian.
Life's too short.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
I choose to delete cookies when closing browser, with one or two exceptions.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Aberdeenshire Council has taken a constructive attitude towards motorhomes for several years.
That policy came about in response to the constructive approaches made to the council.
Hopefully they will be able to implement a policy which helps responsible camping but excludes the "1 or 2 to cause a nuisance".

Reactions: f6c

P Jones

Free Member
Apr 15, 2017
Retford
Funster No
MH
ci carioca 694
Exp
Was at stonehaven a couple of yrs ago on the club site. To get to town or the beach you had to walk past the freeloaders on the beach front road. Some newagers were there then with all sorts of junk outside the vehicles- a right mess. Also a number of m/hs and camper vans that were tidy and not causing any problems that I could see.
As is often said it only takes 1 or 2 to cause a nuisance.
i have seen them move on, not all just the shitties, they dont like it up them,one lot got nasty,the man in charge, rung the police they gave them ten minits and no shit left,i liked it they on the other hand did not,pj

P Jones

Free Member
Apr 15, 2017
Retford
Funster No
MH
ci carioca 694
Exp
i have seen them move on, not all just the shitties, they dont like it up them,one lot got nasty,the man in charge, rung the police they gave them ten minits and no shit left,i liked it they on the other hand did not,pj
said they were biast i think they were,not the bogies or the council men? just the shitties take it or leave ok,pj

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back