Aug 11, 2013
Plymouth UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2015
Hi

in my motor home I have Blaupunkt head unit which does dab, sat nav camera etc. The satnav uses naviextras mapping which i like. I also have a mx5 with a pumpkin head unit which runs sygic mapping, which I don’t like. Does anyone know if I was to take the memory card from the motorhome and put it in place of the one in the mx5 would it a) work? b) not bu@@er it up for when refitting it back in the motorhome.

cheers Chris

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Hi

in my motor home I have Blaupunkt head unit which does dab, sat nav camera etc. The satnav uses naviextras mapping which i like. I also have a mx5 with a pumpkin head unit which runs sygic mapping, which I don’t like. Does anyone know if I was to take the memory card from the motorhome and put it in place of the one in the mx5 would it a) work? b) not bu@@er it up for when refitting it back in the motorhome.

cheers Chris
Would doubt it would work as the SD card \ software is usually "tied" to a specific head unit. It won't usually even work in a same model head unit!

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Hi

cheers Chris
I only understood the words sat nav and motorhome, the rest was gobbledgook.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back