Sat Nav Help. (1 Viewer)

May 17, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Alliance SE
Exp
I am a Newbie
Just received the Avtex Tourer Two Sat Nav that I ordered from C&M Club.
On switching the Sat Nav on everything is in a foreign language, (Spanish I think, but not sure as I only speak Yorkshire English ! ) šŸ˜Æ
From the start page, or the configuration page, I cannot find any way to change the language to English. There must be a way, if only I was bright enough to figure out
how !
Iā€™m know fellow funsters are much more intelligent than myself, so can someone help
please ? Unfortunately there is no instruction booklet included with the device.
Thank you.

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
Just received the Avtex Tourer Two Sat Nav that I ordered from C&M Club.
On switching the Sat Nav on everything is in a foreign language, (Spanish I think, but not sure as I only speak Yorkshire English ! ) šŸ˜Æ
From the start page, or the configuration page, I cannot find any way to change the language to English. There must be a way, if only I was bright enough to figure out
how !
Iā€™m know fellow funsters are much more intelligent than myself, so can someone help
please ? Unfortunately there is no instruction booklet included with the device.
Thank you.

Have a look for the Camper Contact site for their free downloads of POI to Garmin.

Hi from Dronfield :welcome4:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 14, 2019
Sutton Coldfield but East Yorkshire man at heart
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest155
Exp
Since 2018
I think Campercontact app is already downloaded on to this unit...?

mine has it...
We have changed to a smart radio in our Moho connecting to the phone with CarPlay which means the route information is bang up to date. There are several mapping/route planning to choose from Google Maps etc. Works by connecting an app on your smartphone some of which work offline and some, like Google is just the streaming fee. Do your research and you choose. Found on our cheap smart radio it works well, but a really good but expensive bit of kit is from Sony or Panasonic

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back