• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD ROLLERTEAM ZEFIRO 696 - 2019 - £3000 worth of EXTRAS (1 Viewer)

Steve+Maggie

Free Member
Jan 22, 2019
SOUTHPORT
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
10 years off and on
ROLLERTEAM ZEFIRO 696 – FIAT DUCATO – 2019
ZEFIRO 696 LESS THAN 1 YEAR OLD MANUAL 2.3 DIESEL
£3000 worth of EXTRAS
GROWLER ALARM – NON STARTER – METATRAK TRACKER SYSTEM
FRONT AND REAR PARKING SENSORS
GASLOW SYSTEM

REVERSING CAMERA
BALANCE OF ROLLERTEAM WARRANTY
EXTENDED WARRANTY FROM FIAT FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS – COST £866
SOLAR PANEL - REVERSING CAMERA - TWO 110AH LEISURE BATTERIES
I'
Motorhome 1.jpg
Front 2.jpgNear Side.jpgMotorhome 7.JPGMotorhome 1.jpgMotorhome4.JPGDrop Down Bed.JPGIsland Bed.jpgReversing Camera.JPGKitchen.JPGReversing System Sensors.JPGMileage.JPGWing Mirror.jpgShower.JPGToilet.JPGDining with Table.JPGDining without Table.JPGImage of Original Table (Example).pngOven.JPGLayout 696 Zefiro.jpg
1'st HABITATION CHECK TO BE COMPLETED 1ST MARCH.
7000 miles
4 SEAT BELTS
LARGE ISLAND BED – DOUBLE DROP DOWN BED

£41,000

We bought this last year with retirement imminent – unfortunately our plans have had to be put on hold and we just will not get the use of the Motorhome.

It is in fantastic condition, as you would expect from an almost new Motorhome.

We have added the fantastic Growler Alarm and Non Starter – it is a brilliant system, just Google and you will see how good this system is – we paid £1889 to have this installed, along with the Gaslow system, and for peace of mind it was worth every penny.
See VanBitz - Nick and his team are great! https://www.vanbitz.com/

The layout really suits us and we have taken out the Table that came with the Motorhome and Fitted a smaller one to allow us to move around easier. The Table Top is bespoke, but iT can be replaced with a plain one or one to your own design.
See https://chippysworkshop.co.uk/ We have the original Table, safely stored away, and I can re fit this if required.

We are not in a rush to sell this, and it is priced very competitively.

The Extended Fiat Warranty will give you the confidence that you will have trouble free motoring until 2024!http://www.mopar.eu/camper/en/mopar-vehicle-protection/extended-warranties

Any Questions at all – please ask!

We have all of the associated bits and bobs – Silver Screens, Internal Screens, Breathable Mat, Hook Ups etc. etc. so if this is your first Motorhome we have everything available for you, and will be open to offers.

Oven has never been used!!

Crit Air Certificate for France and equivalent for Germany.

I am more than willing to help with delivery in the UK – just the cost of my return Train Ticket is all it will cost.

Front 2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Steve+Maggie

Steve+Maggie

Free Member
Jan 22, 2019
SOUTHPORT
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
10 years off and on
Please note I have been a Free Member of Motorhome Fun for a Number of Years - I had to upgrade to Subscription Level to enable me to post an Ad - and I see that it shows me as having only just joined. Seen another Ad with all sorts of comments regards to somebody who has just joined - any doubts, I am sure Jim can confirm how long I have been a Member!! As you can see I have made 77 Posts in the past!
Steve+Maggie

Steve+Maggie

PostsBroken Link RemovedLikes collectedBroken Link Removed

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Good luck with the sale. It shows you joined 22 Jan 2019 which was over a year ago.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Steve+Maggie

Steve+Maggie

Free Member
Jan 22, 2019
SOUTHPORT
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
10 years off and on
Thanks for the update - we joined just after I had our previous Motorhome stolen and enlisted the help and support of the Group! Been to a couple of Rallies in Lymington and Malvern and met a great bunch of people!

OP
OP
Steve+Maggie

Steve+Maggie

Free Member
Jan 22, 2019
SOUTHPORT
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
10 years off and on
UPDATE

Van sold to a great Couple and taking sensible precautions all went without a hitch - visited the Bank with the Buyer and saw the money transferred over to my Bank Account.
A very nice experience - having dreaded the possible implications of a Private Sale.
Ended up much better off than selling to a dealer and again more than trying to sell it via an Agent.
I know it doesn't work for everybody but OK for us! Winners from both sides Buyer and Seller!
Hopefully may return to Motorhoming in a few years in the meantime enjoy your travels!!

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Glad it worked out for you and thanks for the update. The buyers got a good deal I think.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
UPDATE

Van sold to a great Couple and taking sensible precautions all went without a hitch - visited the Bank with the Buyer and saw the money transferred over to my Bank Account.
A very nice experience - having dreaded the possible implications of a Private Sale.
Ended up much better off than selling to a dealer and again more than trying to sell it via an Agent.
I know it doesn't work for everybody but OK for us! Winners from both sides Buyer and Seller!
Hopefully may return to Motorhoming in a few years in the meantime enjoy your travels!!
Hope all goes well and you can come back to motorhoming.
You’ve paid up now so you don’t have to leave the forum!

Dec

Jul 13, 2019
Liverpool, UK
Funster No
MH
Pössl 2WIN Style
Exp
can i ask where you got the smaller and removable table please......i have same van and the table would have been a better design if it was removable.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back