sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
My camera was working ok when i put the van in reverse,,,i washed the van and it has stopped working now when i put it into reverse gear..But it works when i put the screen to AV 2 input, is there a fuse somewhere for the reverse gear mode ? The van is a Autotrail on 08 plate ? Could there be a fuse in the sargent box ?

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I had EXACTLY the same problem with my Autotrail..
After many false starts ( thinking I had found the issue ) I just gave up and fitted a new twin camera unit and ran new wires from front to back.
I believe the issue was being caused by something in the 'media centre' set up but never got to the bottom of it :(

OP
OP
sean n maggie

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
I had EXACTLY the same problem with my Autotrail..
After many false starts ( thinking I had found the issue ) I just gave up and fitted a new twin camera unit and ran new wires from front to back.
I believe the issue was being caused by something in the 'media centre' set up but never got to the bottom of it :(
it worked fine till i washed the van last week.....just strange it works on the AV2 setting.....but not when i put in reverse.....:cry:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Could be a coincidence and the wash was nothing to do with it. You have lost a connection somewhere.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back