Rally RetroFestival official update (Newbury 2021) (1 Viewer)

Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Hi All, apologies for the delay posting (blame Admin (me!))

Latest from RetroFestival can be found here (but please do not contact them as they will not have your details (neither will Eventree) - please contact us directly:

A MESSAGE ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PANDEMIC AND OUR 2021 FESTIVALS
As we have been saying during these difficult and uncertain times, we want to assure our customers, traders and exhibitors that whatever happens in the weeks and months ahead, you will not be left out of pocket.
In light of the latest announcements from the Government about the 4 stage easing of lockdown we are confident that Retro Festival Newbury on August 13/14/15 2021 will go ahead as planned.
Given the uncertainty about what may or may not be possible in stage 3 of the process and whether there may be some slippage in the timescales, we will not be making a final decision on whether to go ahead with Retro Festival Newark on June 11/12/13 2021 until the end of March.
If Retro Festival Newark 2021 does not go ahead we will offer the option of a booking transfer to Retro Festival Newbury 2021 or a refund. Details of how to apply for the refund will be set out here if the decision is taken to cancel Retro Fesival Newark 2021.
Please note too that our previous commitments for booking transfers from 2020 will still be honoured.
Thank you for your continued support and please rest assured that whatever happens, we will not let you down.
If you have any queries about these arrangements, please contact us at info@retrofestival.co.uk and provide as much detail as possible (including the booking reference number where appropriate) but please do bear in mind that it may take us a few days to respond.
The Retro Festival Team

Please note, all refunds from both Fun and RVOC need to be dealt with through us rather than RetroFestival or Eventree

Keep everything crossed that Newark might happen - it is VERY close to the date the Government has proposed for the main easing 🤞

Thanks for your continued patience and support

Cassie & Adi
ABM RV

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2018
Louth Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
autotrail cheyenne
Exp
27 years
Hi Adi/Casey could you make sure we are on the list for paying for this event if you need money now must say -Tony and Theresa

Nov 8, 2018
Peak District, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class Dethleffs Esprit
Exp
Newbie, stayed on a few
Likewise please, 2 pitches, two couples, for the Newbury one please. All members, thanks. Let us know when you need names and payment.

Brent Storey.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 6, 2012
Guildford
Funster No
MH
3litre Bessacarr 765
Exp
Restarted 2012
Hello Cassie and Adi,
Just to confirm Linda and I will be attending as we carried our payment over from 2020.
Really looking forward to this great show.
Regards, Mexican Pete

Knight Templar

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 6, 2016
Farnborough
Funster No
MH
Swift champagne 694
Exp
Hi Cassie & Adi
Can you please put myself and Sharon down for Newbury retrofest and can you please confirm when payment is needed.

May 2, 2017
Huddersfield westyorkshire
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E765 2004
Exp
1 year
Hi Cassie & Adi can i put my name down and one more who are joining the club for the newark one fingers crossed i presume you will be informing as soon as you know for payment
Many thanks

Jun 2, 2018
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey autograph 740
Exp
4 years
Hi could you put me on the list for retrofest at newbury and let me know when payment is needed thank you

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Hi everyone.

For those who want to book for this event....... as soon as there is conformation that this event is going ahead the booking system will be opened and we will put the link back up here so that those who have not already booked for the event can follow the link, book and pay.

For those who have already paid for last years show...... you should be getting a conformation email of your booking if the event is given the go ahead, this will be a system generated email as unfortunately running our own business I have not got time to compose in excess of 100 emails lol.

Thank you all for your patience during these difficult times,

Adi and Cassie

Jul 6, 2017
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
45 years
Hi, first time for us at Newbury not sure what to do re booking but notice your post about a link so hopefully I will find it, if there is a list please put me down for 2. Thank you.

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Hi everyone.

For those who want to book for this event....... as soon as there is conformation that this event is going ahead the booking system will be opened and we will put the link back up here so that those who have not already booked for the event can follow the link, book and pay.

For those who have already paid for last years show...... you should be getting a conformation email of your booking if the event is given the go ahead, this will be a system generated email as unfortunately running our own business I have not got time to compose in excess of 100 emails lol.

Thank you all for your patience during these difficult times,

Adi and Cassie

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Hi, first time for us at Newbury not sure what to do re booking but notice your post about a link so hopefully I will find it, if there is a list please put me down for 2. Thank you.
See the above quote, If the show is given the go ahead, a link will be added. When you book you will be automatically added to the list of attendees which we will post on this forum (y)

OP
OP
adi4
Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Here is the booking link for Retrofest Newbury

Please follow the link above and complete the form to book yourself in for the show.

In the near future I will put a list of attendees on this thread.

Many thnaks

Adi and Cassie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back