LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi @Landy lover @Wombles there is a lady who has posted on motorhome fun on Facebook asking if I can help her as she wants to go to Newark told her that I'm not doing list for retro Newark can either if your help her please

Tried putting link onobut as the site isi closed group it won't work she has posted on the rally posts i put on there.

Last edited:

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi @Landy lover @Wombles there is a lady who has posted on motorhome fun on Facebook asking if I can help her as she wants to go to Newark told her that I'm not doing list for retro Newark can either if your help her please

Thank you Kate (y) - have replied to Tracey with the booking thread https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/retrofestival-newwark-booking-thread.169346/ now

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi @Wombles can you please remove us from the attendees list
Many thanks
Hi - just tried but looks like only you can change it to Not Attending in the Attendee list section but it's not critical as the final list will be done by Landy lover based on the paid bookings received.

biglamin

Free Member
Oct 26, 2016
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2007
we've paid - ust need to send the booking form!!
can't wait - see y'all there

Apr 19, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Holdsworth
Exp
Since 2016
Hi, paid for my tickets in Feb and still not got my tickets yet. Anybody else still waiting as I've had to change my address with Bill as I get my post going to my friends houses. Love to hear from you as starting to panic now. Ruth

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
Hi, paid for my tickets in Feb and still not got my tickets yet. Anybody else still waiting as I've had to change my address with Bill as I get my post going to my friends houses. Love to hear from you as starting to panic now. Ruth
I don’t think I’ve seen any tickets yet. @Landy lover have they been sent out yet?

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
All being prepared at the moment

Apr 19, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Holdsworth
Exp
Since 2016
Hi, I have had a message back from Bill who is sorting all the tickets and we should get them in a couple of days as like Landy lover has said, he doesn't send them out until 3 weeks before the event. Happy Times, see you there x Ruth

Jan 30, 2017
Redditch
Funster No
MH
dethleffs motorhome
Exp
Has everyone had there tickets not had ours yet. ??

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Has everyone had there tickets not had ours yet. ??

Hi Jennie - you filled a form for NEWBURY Retrofestival - Tickets for that show wont be posted until July - did you mean to fill for NEWARK ( this thread ) ? if so let me know straight away

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
What is the cost of this rally?

Hi Jasmine - as said the club cost is £130 that's camping with EHU from Thursday am to Monday am with entry to all events ( except Burlesque which is £5 and goes to charity) and we are in the show area so no long hikes to get to the events !!

Jan 30, 2017
Redditch
Funster No
MH
dethleffs motorhome
Exp
OMG. ..it Should of been Newark. ...can't do Newbury working ..Can't believe I filled in the wrong form ...Help ..
Can we still go ..paid for Newbury thought very worried now...

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Feeling very upset. ..so worried both booked time of work to go ...Thought I had booked for Newark with electric. :cry:
Don't worry sure @Landy lover will try & sort things for you once he is back online.
It's easy to make mistakes with Newbury & Newark names being so similar - it's happened quite a few times on the threads.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back