replacement springs (1 Viewer)

Jun 18, 2018
Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 600sl
Exp
since 2019
We have a new (to us) 2019 adria coral 600sl axess with 8,000 miles on the clock. It has compsosite springs on the back , one of which is sagging badly, even when empty. The springs will need replacing with steel. Has anybody replaced their rear springs with two leaf rear springs (that's springs with two leaves.....)? I have looked at Jones springs and Sandersons springs. I would like to know whether it makes the ride a lot harder (already pretty hard but that's another story) and whether it raises the rear ride height.

Hoovie

Free Member
May 16, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
We have a new (to us) 2019 adria coral 600sl axess with 8,000 miles on the clock. It has compsosite springs on the back , one of which is sagging badly, even when empty. The springs will need replacing with steel. Has anybody replaced their rear springs with two leaf rear springs (that's springs with two leaves.....)? I have looked at Jones springs and Sandersons springs. I would like to know whether it makes the ride a lot harder (already pretty hard but that's another story) and whether it raises the rear ride height.

My Motorhome has Jones Springs at the rear, but in my case are TRIPLE leaf (EHD) rather than the normal uprated DOUBLE leaf.
It had these when I bought it so cannot really provide a before and after comparison, but I can tell you that even when the van is at full weight (including the extra after an GVW increase) the rear end looks like it is not loaded.
The previous owner went for the EHD option after a spring failed with the single (inadequate) leaf spring rear setup. I think the Double HD option would have been sufficient TBH. I certainly wouldn't go for a Single leaf spring replacement.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back