Renault Trafic Campervan Seating Comfort Help (1 Viewer)

May 9, 2024
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Hi, I’ve just got a Renault Trafic Campervan and I’m really struggling with seating comfort in the front seats (Renault Captains seats, passenger one swivels . Whether I’m sitting in the driver or passenger seat I cannot get comfortable and end up with pain in my hip and leg (almost feels sciatic) and also my upper back/neck. I’ve tried all sorts of seat adjustment to no avail and it’s beginning to put me off going anywhere 😫 Interested to know if anyone has swapped out their Renault seats and what did they opt for?

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Leisuredrive make their own seats for the Traffic as they utilise the seats as lay flat for the beds. I find the seat quite comfortable but if you can find a Leisuredrive somewhere to try then if appropriate you could approach LD to see if they could fit one.

Upvote 0

PeterCarole29

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 23, 2013
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Fleetwood
Exp
20 years
Hi, I’ve just got a Renault Trafic Campervan and I’m really struggling with seating comfort in the front seats (Renault Captains seats, passenger one swivels . Whether I’m sitting in the driver or passenger seat I cannot get comfortable and end up with pain in my hip and leg (almost feels sciatic) and also my upper back/neck. I’ve tried all sorts of seat adjustment to no avail and it’s beginning to put me off going anywhere 😫 Interested to know if anyone has swapped out their Renault seats and what did they opt for?
What year might help

Upvote 0
OP
OP
charlie149
May 9, 2024
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Leisuredrive make their own seats for the Traffic as they utilise the seats as lay flat for the beds. I find the seat quite comfortable but if you can find a Leisuredrive somewhere to try then if appropriate you could approach LD to see if they could fit one.
Thanks Cal54. I’ll have a look at those ☺️

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back