• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD REDUCED TO £200. .Coronet Major Lathe / Woodworking centre (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Nov 6, 2016
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Chieftain
Exp
Since 2015
Coronet Major lathe with the following attachments, Circular saw-bench, Planer, Morticer, 3 jaw chuck, face-plate turning centres An excellent multi-purpose machine which has helped me to carry out many jobs over the years, I am now up-grading to a bigger unit. Headstock / drive unit can swivel through 180 degrees to enable the working of long lengths of timber. Many addirional accessories available on e-bay.
£250.00 to a fellow funster, before it goes on e-bay at a start of £299.00.
To be collected from Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. or could possibly meet somewhere.
Now dismantled but could be put back together for viewing.
Bench not included, sorry.
IMG_1430.JPG
IMG_1431.JPG
IMG_1432.JPG
IMG_1433.JPG
IMG_1435.JPG
IMG_1436.JPG
IMG_1437.JPG
IMG_1439.JPG

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Joe, were you still looking for a tv for the front of your van? ive got one going spare and I'm sure we could do a deal on the lathe at the same time? dave

ive sent you a pm

OP
OP
J
Nov 6, 2016
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Chieftain
Exp
Since 2015
hi all.
unfortunately deal fell through, so this is still available at £200.00 cash to any funster who wants a good multi-purpose woodworking machine
All dismantled and ready for collection. I can put it together for anyone who is interested
Joe

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back