Recent Switzerland Trip with Pics (1 Viewer)

Oct 3, 2012
Hastings
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since Oct 2012
Hi here is a link to my Travelog with photos from our recent trip to Switzerland staying at Camping Jungfrau. I cant remember who from here recommended me the campsite but it was a great choice and couldn't fault it.:thumb:

Link Removed

Click on Pics to enlarge

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Well that's a coincidence if we're talking about the same Jungfrau at Interlaken, we left there a couple of weeks ago, arrived at the ACSI site Alpenblick when the floods were threatening and couldn't get on so went to Jungfrau where we'd been 18 years ago. Charlie Werthmuller was old then and was still sitting in the cafe/bar playing cards with his cronies, I swear they were the same folk. I see the tennis court was finished, albeit overgrown with weeds, they'd just started building it last time. which

We had to stay on the parking lot because of the conditions and left after 3 nights when he charged us 43 SFr a night against 40 for an Irish couple who turned up the next day. Moved down to Alpenblick when the weather cleared up and couldn't fault the place, smashing staff, lovely restaurant and spotless shower block. Bus outside for the town, free with the visitors card issued by the site. Cost us 22.60 euros on the ASCI tariff. Yes a lovely site the Jungfrau but Charlie also displayed the ASCI logo and told me he has long since given up membership which was a bit of a cheek. Oh and has a new drinking water hose installed alongside the loo dump which was being used for both purposes! :Eeek:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Scottyboy
Oct 3, 2012
Hastings
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since Oct 2012
Camping Jungfrau at Lauterbrunnen is where we were , is this the same place?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Fabulous pictures and fond memories of just 1 year ago. We stayed in Lauterbrunnen, valley of the waterfalls. There was a helicopter trip up the Jungfrau which we didn't take because the weather was closing in which is typical of the region.

I went there last year and before that in 1963 with the school......lovely memories.

regards.....Griff
:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back