Rallies - What is it all about (1 Viewer)

Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
Not sure if a rally is your thing or worried that you don't know anyone? Put off going to a huge gathering or just don't know where to start?

We can help, come and join us, we have all been 1st timers at some point.

Fun and games, join in as much as you want or sit out (that won't be for long).

This year we have Tesla coming to show of same cars with test drives (pre booked only).

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
As a solo traveller I enjoy rallies. There is generally plenty going on and on the rare occasion I'm being a miserable bugger I can sit it out until I'm all sweetness and light again. :rolleyes: Some say (I'm sure I've heard that said elsewhere) that the Quackers bloke has been known to give a sip (abeit a very small sip) of rum to weary travellers. I attended the post Easter rally and had a great time simply because the number of attendees is small. More often than not there is a marque available if the weather is inclement.

The only way to see if you like it, is to try it.

I'd join Clive for his rally except France is calling..........:france: and I can resist everything but temptation.😝

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
As a solo traveller I enjoy rallies. There is generally plenty going on and on the rare occasion I'm being a miserable bugger I can sit it out until I'm all sweetness and light again. :rolleyes: Some say (I'm sure I've heard that said elsewhere) that the Quackers bloke has been known to give a sip (abeit a very small sip) of rum to weary travellers. I attended the post Easter rally and had a great time simply because the number of attendees is small. More often than not there is a marque available if the weather is inclement.

The only way to see if you like it, is to try it.

I'd join Clive for his rally except France is calling..........:france: and I can resist everything but temptation.😝
Taran_Las as you are unable to make it to the July rally at Woodside Field, I might have some rum left for those weary travellers. :LOL:

I hear Clivefog as usual has organised a bumper schedule for the rally, which I hope does not include the Tesla cars that are due to appear.:LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back