Pop Corn alert - Gassing! (1 Viewer)

Nicepix

Free Member
Mar 20, 2018
Charente, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner T-Star 695
Would you like my Royal College membership number or the address of the Hospital I work in?

I could have quite easily copied it word for word, in fact the original document is six pages long with only a quarter of page 2 available for public viewing. It goes on to talk about Glutaraldehyde, Isoflurane and Nitrous Oxide amongst others, the latter being far easier to come by.

Well done for finding it as most have never bothered hence the reason it's still being discussed.

Apologies. I thought that you had ripped the info' off the web.

The subject is one of those that keeps cropping up same as the debate on supermarket diesel being inferior to branded fuel. Perennials.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
We have seen that same info posted umpteen times on here so I don't think anyone believed it was new opinion. :)

Feb 16, 2017
Southampton
Funster No
MH
AT tracker 2002
Exp
On n off fer years
We have seen that same info posted umpteen times on here so I don't think anyone believed it was new opinion. :)
It's also been on truck drivers forums for 5+ years. I would say that some firms expect their driver to be an unpaid security guard in his rest period due to the lack of secure parking.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back