Police and Our Local Thugs (aged 11+) (1 Viewer)

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Some time ago, I posted about our 10 day battle with local kids who were causing havoc in the Neighbourhood. On One occasion, we were away in the motorhome and My daughter who was staying out our House, called us to say the 15 strong gang had returned to bombard our property, vehicles and grandchildren with Apples.

I rang the Police from my mobile at 9pm to advise them of the aforementioned. I was advised that there was nothing they could do. But, she would email our local PCSO. However, we was on holiday until the following Tuesday.

It was a long story. On one occasion, the Local PCSO had to interview us. But, in order to do so, had to have a real bobby present. I have never understood why we pay two PSCO's (mostly powerless) rather than pay for a real copper?.

Anyway, despite our own investigations as to who the culprits were. Sending the details to the Police. Making a complaint to the Police, a meeting with the local Inspector and the IPCC. Nothing was ever done about the damage or assaults.

I pointed out to the Inspector that, lack of action would be the making of a monster. A monster that would grow. I was told that they are and I strongly agree. Overstretched and moreover powerless to act.

Below is a neighbouring group of thugs. Some of the video footage has had to be removed by social media and the Police. Just as well as it was shocking to watch. But I am so glad these little darlings have mobile phones to film each other these days.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ews/video-youths-attack-bowling-club-13197258

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back