Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Since 2014
We travel with a dog, and a cat. (When we left home in October, we had two cats, but sadly one went missing not long after we left home).

We take the dog for long walks, and the cat (on a lead), for not quite so long walks. The sight of the cat always causes amusement to other people.

I have seen people who travel with birds, which is interesting. But today, on a campsite in northern Spain, I saw something I have never seen before on a campsite. A young couple were walking around the site, admiring the view out to sea. They had with them their pet - running around off the lead, as often seems to be the case.

“That dog needs some love”, remarked my wife, looking at the funny little fat thing. Agreeing, I said “poor thing looks like a pig”. Then it came closer and we realised that it was indeed a pig. A miniature pig. Its owners are Spanish, and are in a small caravan.

I think I want one (a pig, not a caravan). I’m just not sure how the cat would take to it.

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
We travel with a dog, and a cat. (When we left home in October, we had two cats, but sadly one went missing not long after we left home).

We take the dog for long walks, and the cat (on a lead), for not quite so long walks. The sight of the cat always causes amusement to other people.

I have seen people who travel with birds, which is interesting. But today, on a campsite in northern Spain, I saw something I have never seen before on a campsite. A young couple were walking around the site, admiring the view out to sea. They had with them their pet - running around off the lead, as often seems to be the case.

“That dog needs some love”, remarked my wife, looking at the funny little fat thing. Agreeing, I said “poor thing looks like a pig”. Then it came closer and we realised that it was indeed a pig. A miniature pig. Its owners are Spanish, and are in a small caravan.

I think I want one (a pig, not a caravan). I’m just not sure how the cat would take to it.

They’re just keeping their bacon fresh ??

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
We saw one on site in the US also on another RV site a woman walking a rabbit on a lead, takes all sorts I guess :RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back