Photo grabbing thingy's (1 Viewer)

Sep 12, 2012
Wengen
Funster No
MH
A/S Broadway EL 2021
Exp
Since 2010
Can anyone advise if those gadgets that find all your photo's actually work or is it all ballcocks? I seem to have images all over the place & it would be nice to save them all. :rolleyes:

Oct 17, 2013
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2013
I've not heard of a gadget that finds your photos. There really isn't a substitute for downloading, sorting and labelling if you really want to keep track of them.

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Can anyone advise if those gadgets that find all your photo's actually work or is it all ballcocks? I seem to have images all over the place & it would be nice to save them all. :rolleyes:
I bought one and returned it .... "ballcocks" :laughing:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
If you use Google Photos it has some extraordinary capabilities for finding photographs. It is free if you choose to only upload a reduced file size - which is good enough for most folk.

Here are a couple of screenshot of what I see when I open Google Photos.

Screenshot_20200814-203020_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20200814-203058_Photos.jpg

Clicking on the categories along the bottom will reveal all your photos of sunsets or bridges etc. You can also do searches by place if you have enabled Google timeline on your phone. For example, I can enter a place name and it will return all the images taken there. It does this by knowing when I was there and then searching for images taken at that time. You can also do specific searches but this isn't always perfect. A search for "blue cars" will come back with images of blue cars but also images with a car of any colour and a blue sky. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back