Overnighting at Disneyland Paris recently? (1 Viewer)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Hi I posted a question recently about being able to overnight in the car parks at Disneyland Paris recently and didn't get very far lol

Some trying to be helpful posted links to Disney's website FAQ's which I have read and find ambiguous

Many people post to tell me how they stayed there, again really trying to be helpful, several years ago, as did I

What I would like to know is if anyone has overnighted in the car park at Disneyland Paris in the last few months, by paying an overnight fee with the knowledge and blessing of the car park staff?

Thanks

Jan 28, 2016
Stockport, Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bravaria i740 AClass
We stayed last August drive up to entry barriers and pay at desk saying you are parking for the night and they give you a sticker for your window.
Drive round to motorhome park job done. Massive carpark there was probably over a hundred vans when we were there it really is easy no bother

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
how long is the parking for and what time do you have to leave to avoid further fees? my daughter is thinking of going but wants to know if its 24 hour time limited parking ? she wanted to arrive around 9 am, stay overnight after having spent all day in disney and then leave the next day around 11 am so 26 hours in total

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back