Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
Good morning

Any recommendations please for a decent overnight stop between Pamiers and Toulouse, even a few miles north of Toulouse towards Montauban would be okay. We prefer a site but would be happy with an aire if it comes recommended by a Funster.

We're about (in an hour) set off from Cambrills heading on the C14 towards Reus, Mont Blanc and Andorra then find our way around Andorra (we got lost on the way down) I blame the Sat Nav) then its Foix, Pamiers and finally Toulouse.

Thanks as always
Derry

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
I’ve worked out that you are in Spain going north into France. Don’t put Mont Blanc into your sat nav! You might get lost again.
@yodeli might be glad of some company ?

moulin 87

Free Member
Aug 31, 2015
Limousin, France
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Espirit T7150
Exp
I’ve worked out that you are in Spain going north into France. Don’t put Mont Blanc into your sat nav! You might get lost again.
@yodeli might be glad of some company ?

Mont Blanc must be at least 500 miles off your route, so you might not get to Toulouse before the week-end..;);)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
You're most welcome at my place .... My sister and my BIL have just "delivered" my mum in Cambrils! Playa Montroig camping . That was on Saturday!

So yes you're welcome here. Tell me quickly if you'd like to so I can give you my details.
Of course it's free, and you can have water and electricity (no kettle though as it tends to blow up the whole thing lol)
I'll be out all afternoon and might come back a bit late (no later than 7.00pm I would think) but still , you can park outside, just a bit before my place is the army parking place.
Or if someone has opened the gate while I'm away you can park next to my motorhome.
You can't get any further because there's a barrier (2m,10).

I set off today at around 2.45pm

Edit: Doggy welcome if any! Lots of room here
Just in case you never heard of my place , I'm a private stadium carer.
Army and Gendarmerie are my neigbourghs and a big gate makes you feel safe!

Amicalement
Frankie:)

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2013
Bideford, Devon
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessora 487
Exp
since 2011
Yes, we found a great stop over south of toulouse about a mile from the motorway with super U nearby. Shower, toilet etc with room for about 6-8 vans. Very near to Canal for cycling etc. I'll have to dig out details if its of use.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nik

Oct 29, 2014
Cornish exile in Surrey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
1 year
Nice Aire at Cordes sur Ciel. Short walk into the Medieval town for a look around. About 40 mins east of Toulouse. Water/Electric for 5 euros.

Nov 13, 2013
Bideford, Devon
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessora 487
Exp
since 2011
Stop near Toulouse, its very convenient. Shower, waste water dump, toilet dump. Washing machine also available. Need to check if Paul's still open as the last time we called in his Wife had recently had a stroke.

Attachments

• IMG_0054.jpeg
    IMG_0054.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 10

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back