One of the best mobile engineers in the South or South West recommended (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
If you live in the South West or Southern England . I can recommend 100% a company , who are mobile and will come to your house, secure yards or place of work. They are fully trained in all aspects of caravan and Motorhome habitation and full services. Plus is their charges are VERY reasonable.

Devon Leisure tel: 07436927359 ask for John Singleton

I am in no way connected to this company , but when you obtain brilliant service. I feel others should know about it.

Colyboy

Jul 31, 2019
Devon
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessecar 584
Exp
Since April 2019
If you live in the South West or Southern England . I can recommend 100% a company , who are mobile and will come to your house, secure yards or place of work. They are fully trained in all aspects of caravan and Motorhome habitation and full services. Plus is their charges are VERY reasonable.

Devon Leisure tel: 07436927359 ask for John Singleton

I am in no way connected to this company , but when you obtain brilliant service. I feel others should know about it.

Colyboy
Thanks Colyboy, saw recommendation a week or two ago and as I live in Devon I will be contacting them.

ManTheVan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2020
South Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido C class
Exp
Yottie convert
I tried to leave a review of Devon Leisure on the MHF reviews tab but it wasn’t possible, as the system seems to have changed, so I posted it on the chat thread.

John and Torben fitted a replacement reversing camera system for me recently and did a really good job. It was great to have someone willing to come to the MH rather than the other way around which, of course, is not currently allowed.

I’ve no hesitation in recommending them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
colyboy
Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
Re above don’t forget to mention to them that you saw it on Motorhome Fun. I don’t think you should ask for MHF discount as their prices are very competitive .

Colyboy

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
John got me going thanks to Riverbankannie having an excellent filing system Colyboy thanks for the recommendation that Annie passed on although it meant that I was stuck in Seaton ,there are worse place's to be and eventually a simple fix he kept going finally fixing it on his own driveway Saturday morning .not only that had a great calm approach and his lovely lady wife makes great tea.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back