One covid booster?? (1 Viewer)

May 14, 2022
Funster No
MH
Kontikki
Hi all can anyone confirm for me that 2 covid jabs and one booster is all that is required for entry into France? We are from N Ireland but are travelling from Dublin to Cherbourg in September. TIA

Deleted User
Yes that is correct. Can you download the Tous anticovid app? (the French app for Covid passes), you can import your NHS certficates and will get a 1 month pass, which you can renew at the end of the month (with your 3 jabs)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
T
May 14, 2022
Funster No
MH
Kontikki
Thank you.....must you put them on the French one.....that sounds difficult for me.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Deleted User
No, so long as you have the UK one for the border crossing. I understand that France has ended the COVID certificate requirement in public places.

The Tous app has an english language option, and is really easy to download your certficate, if you have a smart phone or ipad. Otherwise a printed (or smartphone) UK version is fine (so long as you do not go over the month of validity, otherwise you’ll have to re-print one in France (if UK require one for the return - not sure if they do though)).

Upvote 0
OP
OP
T
May 14, 2022
Funster No
MH
Kontikki
We are arriving back into Dublin on an Irish passport do you know if we will still need one?

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back