Free Member
Nov 9, 2018
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
2 yrs
All right folks, its that time again, and I'm going to plan it proper like!

I have promsed the wife and kids I will take them to the NW 200 in May.

Do any of you have any suggestions as to where I can take an 8.5 m (Maybe with the trailer and bikes) Pilote for up to a week in the Portrush/Portstewart/Colraine area?

I would prefer to 'off grid" it but will do a park if I need to.

I can do a 3 mile radius +/-, as that's as far as the wee ones will happily cycle.

Lay it on me Daddyo...

PhilG

Free Member
Mar 8, 2016
leicester
Funster No
MH
euramobil 810
Exp
since birth
There was a place to park MH's on the coast road between Black Hill and the Juniper chicane, last time went, and I think its still there , you will have to look on the TV coverage to see , its a gap between a few houses that you they got maybe 25-30 vans on , have no idea about facilties, but its a great spot , walking distance to the pits and the town. Last time I went we rented a house just down from the chicane on the way down to Metropole, which was OK but not easy to get around once the roads closed.

Great event , will get back one day for sure.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jubjann

Free Member
Jul 23, 2019
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
C class.
Exp
15 years.
The world and his wife will be there and as roads closed for races might be difficult enough to find an off grid place within your 3 mile radius. Don’t know the one mentioned by PhilG but contact the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough council who might know of it. Also look Campercontact app.
Fantastic event :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back