Funster
Jan 29, 2017
nr Huntingdon, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Really interesting, I am now going to watch parts 1-4, as I missed you posting them before.

BTW I love your cat too 😺

OP
OP
vzac
Aug 26, 2021
Fleetwood, UK
Funster No
MH
a class Burstner
That's great. We are not "you tubers" in it to make money, it's just our adventures for friends, family and us ( when we get really old). We have several more vids as we were away for 7 weeks and will do a summary at the end for people who might want to do the trip.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Holly's mum

Funster
Jan 29, 2017
nr Huntingdon, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
We have just purchased another, a cross Maine coon called captain jack sparrow. Mickey is our 15 yr old ragdoll.
I saw your video introducing Jack Sparrow, he is absolutely gorgeous.
That's great. We are not "you tubers" in it to make money, it's just our adventures for friends, family and us ( when we get really old). We have several more vids as we were away for 7 weeks and will do a summary at the end for people who might want to do the trip.
It's a great idea and I find your videos very 'natural'. Thank you for sharing

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
From thinking of selling the van I'm now getting itchy feet for Norway again. Interesting to see how far north you are going, we never made it above Smola as the dog didn't travel well, maybe next time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
vzac
Aug 26, 2021
Fleetwood, UK
Funster No
MH
a class Burstner
Do one last swan song and do it. I think going as slowly as you can up or down Norway on the small RDS would be an excellent way to sign off, or give you more inspiration to do more.
Thanks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back