Norfolk (1 Viewer)

Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Hi I am wanting to meet friends in Norfolk this summer using our van but they dont have a van. So I am looking for a pub with accomadation and campsite. Or a campsite with nice lodges or any other suggestions you may know of.

Any ideas people Thanks Paul

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
Waveney River Centre Near Beccles, not Norfolk I grant you, but right on, and I mean right on the Norfolk Broads.

They have; Clamping, Yurts, Lodges, even an boutique Hotel. On-site pub and restaurant with take-away, in door heated swimming pool and shop. Less than 30mins drive from Gt Yarmouth.

15 touring pitches and c40 tent pitches, all with EHU, some super pitches. If you're after MoHo pitches I would try and avoid Heron pitches as they don't get much sun.

Kingfisher touring pitches over look the marina, so you can sit and watch the boats go by on the broads. Individual toilet and shower/bath rooms.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
PORKSTER
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Waveney River Centre Near Beccles, not Norfolk I grant you, but right on, and I mean right on the Norfolk Broads.

They have; Clamping, Yurts, Lodges, even an boutique Hotel. On-site pub and restaurant with take-away, in door heated swimming pool and shop. Less than 30mins drive from Gt Yarmouth.

15 touring pitches and c40 tent pitches, all with EHU, some super pitches. If you're after MoHo pitches I would try and avoid Heron pitches as they don't get much sun.

Kingfisher touring pitches over look the marina, so you can sit and watch the boats go by on the broads. Individual toilet and shower/bath rooms.

Sounds great ta

Apr 20, 2009
norfolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Cobbleacre worth a look not far from Norwich local village less than a mile with pub shop and lots more also bus to north Norfolk coast .They have a very good Webb site hope that’s of some help

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back