Apr 21, 2015
Blackpool
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1985
Hi All
I am not getting any power to my Dometic fridge on my Autocruise Rhythm Compact.when I press the button to switch onto gas or electric nothing happened,it. does not work when I run the engine as well.It a 3 way fridge,I have never had a problem with it in the past.I have checked the 12 volt Fuses and checked the 240volt breakers in the consumer unit.Any idea where I should start to look.

Dave

OP
OP
D
Apr 21, 2015
Blackpool
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1985
Don’t know if this any bearing on the mater but I took my camper to Truma for a service on the boiler last week.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
D
Apr 21, 2015
Blackpool
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1985
I have got a multimeter,where do I get access to the connections on the fridge?Can I access then though the rear vent or does the fridge need to be pulled out.

Feb 10, 2013
plymouth
Funster No
MH
Sprinter
Exp
off and on 30 years
I have got a multimeter,where do I get access to the connections on the fridge?Can I access then though the rear vent or does the fridge need to be pulled out.
Normally through the vent where the wires should have a connector, possibly a bad connection. Good luck.

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
some fridges have two connections one for twelve volt running and one for light or there will be one connection and a dplus terminal

OP
OP
D
Apr 21, 2015
Blackpool
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1985
Managed to get the vent off but unable to get to the wiring without pulling the fridge out so I am not going there.
What I have found is when I switch off the psu and switch it on again the light inside the fridge comes on for a second then goes off and lights on the front panal come then go off.When I took the front panal off to look behind the switches there is a printed circuit board so I cannot go any further.

Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 27, 2009
Leyland Lancs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2001
If you have 12v and 230v items that are working OK, and the fridge has not been used since you boiler service, I suggest you contact where you had your boiler serviced and talk to the person who carried out the job, explaining your possibly inherited problem.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back