New Adria Twin 600 - Hab door leaking (1 Viewer)

CW1968

Free Member
May 18, 2021
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 600
Hello.
Beginning to regret sinking a huge part of our savings into a fully spec'd brand new Twin Supreme 600.
Various issues have been referred back to dealer that suggest Adria quality control not what it should be. It has to go back to Dealer for 3 days in a few months to strip out oven, cabinets and panels as no one knows where 2 possible connection blocks are on faulty awning light circuit and Adria will not help; screws pushing through fascia fronts on kitchen, failing tape securing wiring under van; some corrosion, and some other issues but one concerning problem that is mystifying my local Fiat garage that I was wondering if anyone has come across.
Habitation door seal is just not sealing and leaking. Door alignment is perfect, flush and plumb in all lines, seal has been replaced, but still leaking and staining internal panels and blinds.
Any Fiat Ducato owners heard of this issue and solution.
Currently awaiting fitting of a second new seal but if that does not work not sure what solution will be as Dealer says has not seen this before and Fiat garage is mystified as it simply should not be leaking now.
Thanks.

OP
OP
C

CW1968

Free Member
May 18, 2021
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 600
Hi Phil.
I did that last week.
Got a response from someone else there saying had to refer to the Dealer. I cannot over emphasise how unhelpful Adria UK are being.
Thanks for responding.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Alfie159

Free Member
Mar 11, 2019
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 2019
Exp
I think delays and Covid has driven demands and they’re rushing stuff through. I had a twinnie but some annoyance with crap always broken fly screen door, shower bracket rusted in 6 mo this despite being powder coated and plastic ‘extra bed’ clip broke first time. Took great care in using everything as often felt stuff could break.. mother board went too. However the warranty and dealers were rather amazing and always resolved things efficiently. I thought we was just unlucky

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back