LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I pay my monthly subs, I was wondering if I can download some films to watch offline in the van where the phone signal is poor?

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Yes you can but may still need an internet connection to be able to play them. You have to have a connection for prime downloads to play, only need it for an initial connection.

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
Yes you certainly can young man. You are only limited by the memory on your device. As soon as you finish with one film, delete it and you will save memory space. You must download over WiFi not over mobile data.
you don’t need WiFi to watch it.

Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
I download stuff from Netflix and Prime, I have a lead from my phone to play content on the tv no connection needed to play back and the lead will not work on my new phone, I still have my old Samsung S5 for that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Yes you can.
As said, not ALL as some have license issues. There is a feature that's shows just the ones you can download.
You don't need an internet connection to playback.

I use it a lot and also the grandkids load up their tablets with films before a trip. Some will time out after a while, however just get an internet connection and you can re-active them if still required.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back