Free Member
Aug 12, 2007
North Notts
Funster No
MH
As available
Exp
Involved with Caravans and Motorhomes over 15 years
Just to let everyone know that I have secured 5 pairs of Complimentary Tickets for the show, worth up to £24.00 per pair:

Link Removed

I will set up the instructions for entry on Motorhome Chooser by Monday, closing date for entries will be midnight on Weds 10th. Winners will be notified by email and on the site, tickets will be posted by Fri 12th.

Good Luck !!

RichardnGill

Free Member
Sep 22, 2007
Durham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Thanks for the info. I will be having a go. Out 4 nowt!

Just had a look at you website, looks very good:thumb:

Richard....

OP
OP
motoroamin

motoroamin

Free Member
Aug 12, 2007
North Notts
Funster No
MH
As available
Exp
Thanks,

I posted the same news elsewhere and it has been edited, changing the context without public explaination.

Do people not undestand what it takes to be able to make this kind of offer? It has no monetary gain for me at all.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Thanks,

I posted the same news elsewhere and it has been edited, changing the context without public explaination.

Do people not undestand what it takes to be able to make this kind of offer? It has no monetary gain for me at all.

That's why some left and joined here..

OP
OP
motoroamin

motoroamin

Free Member
Aug 12, 2007
North Notts
Funster No
MH
As available
Exp
Give credit where it's due, I have been contacted by another moderator and now by agreement have re-edited my post on the 'other' forum.

Mods have a job to do, (often a thankless one), but for me, this experience has raised a concern about editing by moderators without notification on the posts. Yes, I was notified, but the readers weren't, thats what really got my goat.

What's the policy on here?

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi there
Frightening isn't it? We do not have any moderators on this site, so I doubt that your posts will "disappear" as they do elsewhere ::bigsmile: I imagine that you were contacted after your post on this forum was "spied" and they have made a speedy U Turn (another one?????) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This site encourages freedom of speech, and not just free membership. The gestapo do not live here matey, you are among friends :Smile:

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back