N+B Flair 8000i information please (1 Viewer)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Sorry I am late to this party, I was on N+B FB page answering the same question(y)

https://magazine.camperonline.it/cataloghi/N+B-Flair-Preisliste-2001.pdf

This is the brochure/price list from 2001, note the weights 4500kg max 3995kg MIRO so a theoretical 505kg payload, of course this one is on the Fiat FWD tandem/tag chassis if it was on the IVECO it would have another 900kg payload and just to give you an idea we have used about 1000kg of ours on our IVECO Flair.

You notice that I am focusing on the chassis rather than any N+B bit as in my view that side is quality and nothing to worry about other than the potential for misting side windows of course and make sure that all the lockers and garage look dry and everything is in order. I notice that this one on the Fiat is 100mm shorter than the equivalent IVECO model 8000 and it is also about 100mm lower.

Nice van though.

Martin

EDIT also noticed that the fridge in this one (and all Fiat versions) is under the kitchen worktop so you don't get the larger fridge freezer but you must get a big storage cupboard opposite the kitchen that we don,t have.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
These are excellent motorhomes and like most of this era better built than the new ones.

Our very own expert and owner @funflair will be along soon to give his views.

I am flattered by your confidence in me (y) BUT "expert" I am not, my knowledge/experience is based on owning our Flair for over 7 years now and living in it for 100's of nights and covering around 50,000 miles. People comment that with only one dealer how do you get on for spares? the simple answer (touching wood) is that in 7 years all I have needed for the habitation side is a pump for the Alde and that came from Alde of course not the dealer. OK I have fixed a few things down the line and I do like to have a fiddle but these vans are easy to work on.

I hope that my experience with our N+B is the norm as on a sample of 1 I can't fault it.

Martin

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
We too had an 8000i. Flair. A great motorhome and very reliable. Ours was a rhd model and never missed a beat. A few niggles with the shower, and small internal things but simply too big for our needs. Loved it, and do will you.
Phil

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back