My research finds that full timing is good for your well-being and sense of quality of life. (1 Viewer)

Oct 11, 2019
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Converting a Van
Exp
I'm a Total Newbie!
As many of you will know I am writing a dissertation on full / semi full timing. I'm putting the finishing touches to it at the moment. I wanted to quickly share something heart warming with you.

When asked to rate quality of life in a conventional home only 36% stated it was very good, whereas in a van 60% stated it was very good!

18% of respondents gave a neutral or negative response to the quality of life question in a conventional home, whereas in a van only 4.5% gave a neutral response with the remaining 95.5% stating it was either very good or good!

Moreover 96% felt safe or very safe, with the remainder feeling moderately safe. No one felt unsafe.

We are blessed to have our vans, regardless of being full, semi-full or using the vans for a get away or holiday. I know my van makes me feel good, and it is good to know this is almost universal among those that took part.

I just wanted to share this with you because it made me happy. :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Thanks to all those of you who participated.

BikerGraham

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 19, 2021
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Funster No
MH
Autograph 75-2
Exp
camping and caravanning since a kid. New to motorhomes
If it’s a dissertation then it has to be a balanced view. But depending on your pre-disposed intended argument.

So bear in mind that people are at different stages of their lives so that has to be taken Into ck text with your thesis.

Generally, many of the Funsters are likely to be in the post family building and nurturing stages of their lives. Kids have flown the nest. But they still cost us 😂😂
Mine last cost a ZX1000 !!!

Mortgages paid off and effectively cash rich and know what we want in life now. We’ve worked and earned it. So balance is needed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back