My Experience On How To Fight Rodents. (1 Viewer)

M

Madwife

Deleted User
Sorry to hear that Max is unwell again and also your troubles with rodents. Looking forward to seeing you soon and we will have our 4 dogs with us to deal with any furry critters!

Kath

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Sorry to hear that Max is unwell again and also your troubles with rodents. Looking forward to seeing you soon and we will have our 4 dogs with us to deal with any furry critters!

Kath

Not having rodents at the moment just the possible consequences of them.

The OP is much more a report , to help people! No doubt that when you'll be here , if Max is back too, I'll be happy to have a few wee wees on my wheels to keep the rats away from him!(y)(y)(y):D

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years

Kath

How do you get on with Howie Kath :wink:

1-0 will upset him :reel::rofl:

Frentchy

Free Member
Oct 2, 2013
Bordeaux France
Funster No
MH
Elnagh Baron Profiie
Exp
since late seventies
Read back .... I have mentioned it!

I tried but got as far as 2) "You already found out you actually have a visitor(s) and you want to have it out as quick as possible" and fell about laughing:rofl::rofl:

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
I tried but got as far as 2) "You already found out you actually have a visitor(s) and you want to have it out as quick as possible" and fell about laughing:rofl::rofl:

Cheeky ! Just you hope you never have to fight them ... THEY'll be laughing then:p:LOL:

Frentchy

Free Member
Oct 2, 2013
Bordeaux France
Funster No
MH
Elnagh Baron Profiie
Exp
since late seventies
Cheeky ! Just you hope you never have to fight them ... THEY'll be laughing then:p:LOL:
I see your going to Twin Lakes in May, I called there the other Sunday, and saw it in the worst weather, Damp, dismal,but looks good(y) I will be going a couple of weekends as its only an hour away. Hope to see you and some other Funsters there:cool:

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
We are trying to come both JJ and I and make the most of the dates we'll choose... But it will be a tough thing to meet all the funsters coming as I will only have a week end off!

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
We had rats in the attic. Scrabbling away. Yeuk! They were feeding at the drip feed for chickens, next door, then climbing the ivy eating through the fascia and running along the box soffit into the garage, around the conservatory and into the attic. We finally got rid of them using poison and we stoppered the holes in the fascia with expanding foam and chicken wire. Bit paranoid whenever the rafters creak now. Been all quiet for about 2 months now. Poison is still up there tho!

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
I'm being a tad paranoid too you know! I look every day (well when I have it at home which tends to seldom happen so often to the mechanic and dealer!!!) all the places I found droppings in the past days/weeks.
Mind you it is probably the best way to know your motorhome! Listening to the engine noises , habitation noises, and go under to know all about its "underpants" (before you ask ... it's just the way I call the under part of the motorhome... the hidden part of it!)!;)

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Two rat busters together. You and your underpants and me and my overheads!

Frentchy

Free Member
Oct 2, 2013
Bordeaux France
Funster No
MH
Elnagh Baron Profiie
Exp
since late seventies
I'm being a tad paranoid too you know! I look every day (well when I have it at home which tends to seldom happen so often to the mechanic and dealer!!!) all the places I found droppings in the past days/weeks.
Mind you it is probably the best way to know your motorhome! Listening to the engine noises , habitation noises, and go under to know all about its "underpants" (before you ask ... it's just the way I call the under part of the motorhome... the hidden part of it!)!;)
"underpants":LOL: perfect!!! don't think about changing it:D!! If you knew half the 'conneries' I'v made,over 30yrs, and still doo it would make your eyes water
:eek:
I think their are lots of Funsters going to the Twin lakes over the month of May, try looking at the post's most of their dates are on there(y)

I don't know which route you will take, but we went cross country from Langon and it took 1.3/4 hrs hard driving, came back on the Auto route
1hr eazy-pezy:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back