MP3 or Small car with A frame or trailer (1 Viewer)

Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
Hi all.
Since we changed from a Caravan to Motorhome Ive always said I wouldn't tow a car behind the van, but obviously old age and illness stepped in.
Cycling is a bit of an issue now for the better half and the last two main holidays have been spent beside the van for her and the close proximity of facilities. This has led us to consider easier options to get around whilst away on certain types of holiday. (2/3 weeks campsite by beach)
As I don't have a motorbike licence and don't wish to continually do CBT or be bothered with test. MP3 would be the preferred choice very stwith hydra lift for easy towing, but I'm having issues getting reasonable insurance quotes as they always request a motorbike licence even though you don't need one. Advice on how you insure this would be most helpful from someone who has one.
Then we could consider a small car, with possible A frame issues in France. Despite some manufacturers I've contacted saying there isn't an issue and they can't fine you,or trailer adding quite an additional cost to ferry. Bike and car both come in at around the same price although the car would be more use when not motorhoming
We have until next season now to decide. Any thoughts would be most helpful

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back