Motorway tag for France, Portugal & Spain? (1 Viewer)

Feb 3, 2020
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class Low Profile
Exp
25 years +
Although I tend to avoid toll roads, it seemed sensible to fit a tag for my next trip - including to Portugal this year, where on occasions I think I may end up choosing to use the autoestrada.

So I have had a really bad experience attempting to get set up with Fulli. It seemed to be a dependable and inexpensive option. But, as reported elsewhere on this forum, there seems to be an issue with Fulli and some UK bank accounts. I tried with HSBC and First Direct. Then I gave up. To be honest, the email conversations to and fro in French did not help. I have now had to send my unusable tag back to France.

By contrast, dealing with Emovis https://www.emovis-tag.co.uk/ - based in Harrogate - was straightforward. Online registration was instant. The tag arrived two days later, and activation was immediate. I am content to know my UK bank account will be debited upon use. OK, so Emovis is not free, but for peace of mind, that’s what I needed - and I suspect many other motorhomers…

Jul 29, 2022
Watford, Hertfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 599 S
If you searched this forum you will have find multiple threads regarding Toll Tags and the answer to your issue.
They would enlighten that Fulli requires the use of an IBAN account number, that HSBC & 1st Direct, who are they same parent
bank, do not permit.
The search would also reveal multiple banks that support IBAN and so Fulli.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back