Motorola Moto G4 Plus 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone £99 - Single Sim Good Budget Smartphone (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Amazon have just dropped the price on this single SIM phone Amazon product ASIN B01GZZK95O to £99 so good entry level smartphone at a bargain price. We have a Techie friend who has had one for two years & thinks it's great so may be a good option for a first budget smartphone or ideal as a gift.
71iKqTYZwGL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SMB
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
As an alternative it's maybe worth considering the dual SIM Motorola smartphones if your budget allows (£200+) - when we bought ours best place was Alza Shop https://www.alza.co.uk/motorola/v1822.htm We use a 3 PAYG data sim as well as a Tesco PAYG phone one which keeps our costs down as not enough need all year to have a monthly contract.

Last edited:
Reactions: SMB

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013
I have a Motorola G4 (not the plus but similar), its been an excellent phone but be aware that it doesn't have a compass which some apps require. Other than that it's been good value for money and I'm still using it two years down the line (y).
Ps I should mention that it sometimes plays up if you try using it while its charging and the headphone socket isn't the best but I hardly use it so not a problem for me.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Swapped to a G5 this year been fine but there are endless android phones to choose from.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
One of the oldest and most reputable electronics companies ever.

Long long ago, about 100 years ago in fact, in the days of Pepsi-cola, Coka-cola a clever Yank named his new car radio Motorola to match the popular names.

Not a lot of people know that.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
One of the oldest and most reputable electronics companies ever.

Long long ago, about 100 years ago in fact, in the days of Pepsi-cola, Coka-cola a clever Yank named his new car radio Motorola to match the popular names.

Not a lot of people know that.
Sadly Motorola has now been bought out by Lenovo but good that they are still keeping some Motorola products going (y)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
you can now get a g6 lite for not a lot more

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun