maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
I thought you had sold your van and bought a barge, or have I missed an episode :)
Not just an episode, most of a series. ;)

Way back in 2017 I sold my beloved Hobby as we had bought a catamaran that needed fitting out - and after about 18 months of hard graft set out to live aboard that. However, long-term boating proved to be unworkable for both me and the dog, so after a few months at sea we are now back to living in a van again. We went to our first rally in ages at Newbury this last weekend - and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
We are due with him at the end of June. I booked him for the next available date - in Feb:eek:

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Not just an episode, most of a series. ;)

Way back in 2017 I sold my beloved Hobby as we had bought a catamaran that needed fitting out - and after about 18 months of hard graft set out to live aboard that. However, long-term boating proved to be unworkable for both me and the dog, so after a few months at sea we are now back to living in a van again. We went to our first rally in ages at Newbury this last weekend - and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. (y)
Oh right I must learn to keep up :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: maz
Dec 29, 2012
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7066df
Exp
Since 2014
Mine is booked in on 5th August. He makes a small mileage charge to come to Cheltenham but it is well worth it.
What he doesn't know is, I will not have been back long from a 77 day trip to France so it will be a bit dirty. Don't let on.:whistle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back