Free Member
May 18, 2008
swindon uk
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Hi All,

Can anyone reccomend where to get my coach built Motorhome MOT in or around Swindon Wiltshire? I would prefer to go some where reccomended so as not to ripped off for work not required.:cry: I am a little worried as I have had bad experience with car MOT and this is the first MOT my van has required. Any help much appreciated.

Ian
ps this is entered on my new Acer Aspire One netbook, if anybody is looking for a tiny sub laptop this is excellent, ideal for surfing the wed and not much bigger than a book!:thumb:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Ian

Welcome to MHFun.

The following was posted on here not so long ago, looks like they are on your doorstep.

Hi Guys,
Just a quick note to introduce myself and the company I work for. I'm Steve and I'm manager for a new MOT Testing Station in Swindon (you can find our location on the members map). We have fitted a 10 metre (33 ft.) MOT Testing Pit to allow us to test all sizes of motorhomes right up to full size Amercan RV's. Our MOT Testers are fully certified in class 4, 5, & 7 so all types of motorhomes can be catered for. Also we are in the process of setting up an online MOT booking system (Sould be ready Friday 22/08/2008) so feel free to find out more at Link Removed.

carpyone

Free Member
Mar 28, 2008
Needingworth, Cambs
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 years
Hi Ian,

Road Runner (John) recommended Redvers of Swindon to me. (Details in previous posting) subsequently bid and won a service and Mot at the Xmas auction. Have spoken to Steve and he's very accommodating and happy to do my job in May when its required.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
motorhome

hello mate waht your name you if happy together go home
you and daniel mcewan :winky::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto: