Motorhome involved explosion (1 Viewer)

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Hard to say what it was at the moment but seems odd to me to have a deliberate explosion at 6.30 am

OP
OP
monzer
May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Hard to say what it was at the moment but seems odd to me to have a deliberate explosion at 6.30 am
It says 'intentional' but I don't think it was a controlled explosion. It blew up as they were just beginning to investigate it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
Well the article said the motorhome was broadcasting a recorded message saying it would explode in 15 minutes so it's clearly not an accident, unless of course it had AI and was feeling depressed.

Lenny beat me to it.

OP
OP
monzer
May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Did none of you read the police statement.
"They encountered an RV that had a recording saying that a potential bomb would detonate within 15 minutes," they said.
That information hadn't been released at the time of the OP. Strange one this.

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
Did none of you read the police statement.
"They encountered an RV that had a recording saying that a potential bomb would detonate within 15 minutes," they said.
Just heard this on The Radio so it seems it was a deliberate act.

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I'm glad in a way it was. If it had been an accident I wouldn't be surprised to see motorhomes being more regulated or not allowed in urban areas

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
There are reports also of Police finding some human remains, so lets hope that this was not some innocent who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Feb 25, 2020
Funster No
MH
PPVC Autocruise Alto
Exp
I'm a newbie
Just been on MSN messenger to my cousin in Nashville he is in the local police force, and lives around 20miles from the RV location apparently if it had not been stated that a bomb was onboard many lives could have been lost. Windows blown out over two blocks, telephone system to local hospital is now out, human tissue has been found in the area.

OP
OP
monzer
May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Just been reading up on a few of the conspiracy theories on this. Top of the list seems to be an attack on the AT+T building that was allegedly doing an audit on the company that makes the machines used to count the votes in the election. :pop:

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I think the man involved was intending maximum damage to the AT&T state exchange building but was intent on the minimum chance of injury and deaths, there were injuries but not serious. The broadcast warning given out form the vehicle were straight forwards and repeated over speakers for a time, to allow the evacuation of the whole aerea before he set it off, probably an anti 5G protest to slow the company moving forwards for a time. He was a computor consultant it seems and and made a lot of preparations about this and his possessions beforehand.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back