Rally Chat Motorhome and car not towed (1 Viewer)

Jun 4, 2019
North licolnshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
I'm a newbie
Can you tell me if I can take my car to the Lincoln motorhome show. It won't be attached to the motorhome as we haven't a tow bar yet, but we don't live too far and I may need to get to an appointment. So my husband would drive the MH and I would drive the car. Is this allowed. If not we would have to go to the appointment in the MH

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
If you can get past Warner’s okay then it’s not a problem if you bring a car, there were several towed cars at Malvern and at least one that was driven separately. What I don’t know is if your booking allows you to have two vehicles, perhaps someone who’s booked towing a car may be able to help.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Just explain to them when you enter that the car following you is your tow car but you wanted to make it easier for entry to come separately

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Brella
Jun 4, 2019
North licolnshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
I'm a newbie
If you can get past Warner’s okay then it’s not a problem if you bring a car, there were several towed cars at Malvern and at least one that was driven separately. What I don’t know is if your booking allows to to have two vehicles, perhaps someone who’s booked towing a car may be able to help.
Thanks for your reply, I've been on the booking site and it doesn't say anything about a tow car. I've message warmers too. Fingers crossed.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back