• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD MotoLug - SE Plus or TE Motorcycle Trailer (1 Viewer)

Westbarn1

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 25, 2019
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Hymer BMC-T 600
Exp
You probably never heard of it, but if you are after a quality folding m/c trailer then I have an Ozi trailer (classic version) than I'm not using. Its folds down after removing 3 pins, but unlike the motolug, stays in one piece, will go through a normal doorway. Is made entirely of laser cut stainless steel, apart from the ramps, 13" wheels, for bikes up to 300 kilo (total weight on the VIN plate 450 kilo). Not cheap though, I paid £1850 for it new, so would be about the same price as a new motolug for you. See https://www.folding-trailer.eu/product/folding-trailer-for-light-motorbikes-lt-version/

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
You probably never heard of it, but if you are after a quality folding m/c trailer then I have an Ozi trailer (classic version) than I'm not using. Its folds down after removing 3 pins, but unlike the motolug, stays in one piece, will go through a normal doorway. Is made entirely of laser cut stainless steel, apart from the ramps, 13" wheels, for bikes up to 300 kilo (total weight on the VIN plate 450 kilo). Not cheap though, I paid £1850 for it new, so would be about the same price as a new motolug for you. See https://www.folding-trailer.eu/product/folding-trailer-for-light-motorbikes-lt-version/

Certainly impressive looking when folded.
How does it do on nose weight? Looks as though most of the weight is forward of the trailer wheels.

Ian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Westbarn1

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 25, 2019
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Hymer BMC-T 600
Exp
Certainly impressive looking when folded.
How does it do on nose weight? Looks as though most of the weight is forward of the trailer wheels.

Ian

Good question, 45 kilo according to VIN, but I guess that depends on weight of the bike, what can be adjusted is the location of the front wheel holder, to set the bike further back on the ramp and therefor the weight towards the back, look at the photo, under my GS front wheel, the folding ramp is now removable, since collecting an upgraded light bar from the factory in France.

Attachments

• CA7A1AA2-ADA7-43D0-A743-FE436C23B959.jpeg
    CA7A1AA2-ADA7-43D0-A743-FE436C23B959.jpeg
    376 KB · Views: 43
  • E3DADF93-192B-47D4-96E4-62D8F78CFB3E.jpeg
    E3DADF93-192B-47D4-96E4-62D8F78CFB3E.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 40
OP
OP
RedFrame

RedFrame

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2017
Chester
Funster No
MH
Self Build W907 PVC
Exp
Sept 2017

Looks very well put together, but single bike only.

Many thanks
Red.

Westbarn1

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 25, 2019
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Hymer BMC-T 600
Exp
It was the design and quality that attracted me in the first instance, but yes a single bike trailer that can also be converted to use as a canoe/boat trailer, apparently. ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back