Morzine (1 Viewer)

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Okay. If most of you have viewed my post about getting across to France through port control and having taken the LF test and paying a day before France ceased to require it I thought update may help. All buses u must wear masks, and at lift station produce negative result via NHS app or paper copy, long queues however as I had purchased my lift passes last year to acquire 10% discount just went through barrier no issues. At some restaurants they like to check for track and trace. But snow and sunshine.
The aire de camping car only a few places but vans always leaving.

Attachments

• IMG_20220212_150926.jpg
    IMG_20220212_150926.jpg
    738.8 KB · Views: 45
Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Okay. If most of you have viewed my post about getting across to France through port control and having taken the LF test and paying a day before France ceased to require it I thought update may help. All buses u must wear masks, and at lift station produce negative result via NHS app or paper copy, long queues however as I had purchased my lift passes last year to acquire 10% discount just went through barrier no issues. At some restaurants they like to check for track and trace. But snow and sunshine.
The aire de camping car only a few places but vans always leaving.
Thanks for the update. We are off next Saturday, flying because it’s half term. The wonder that is Chambery airport too sadly. What type of masks are they accepting? Will Buffs suffice? Have a great time and do a few snow dances whilst you are there too :LOL: Happy skiing.

OP
OP
B-well
Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
Ski buffs, snoods is what I had. Been told that proper ppi certified masks a must, but over half on the busses had the standard blue papier ones, no problems at all

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
So you have to do a lft every day before getting a pass?

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
So you have to do a lft every day before getting a pass?
No, we had to do an lft before departure to France. They stopped it midnight Friday I think….we had all bought ours already…..what a waste. Luckily I only bought 1. Some families have bought several :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 25, 2020
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessoro 494
Exp
Caravanned for 30 years, nearly two years in with the motorhome.
Hi B-Well, just reading through your message again, you mention a negative result for the lift station, did this just relate to the unvacinated or persons not fully vacinated ie to include the booster jab, or am I just misreading ?. Thanks.

OP
OP
B-well
Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
Well I am fully jabbed with booster, NHS pass both paper and app but as I had purchased lift pass last year, I just passed straight onto lift NO checks.

We have a 12. Yr old who had covid and 1 jab but not second, had Dr's certificate to confirm this and also. to say he was negative.
Hope this helps but please read up on the latest.

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
On the Pleney yesterday…..I was the only one wearing a mask….all Brits :mad: Only had t show all our info at Gatwick. Just passports at Lyon. So far no vaccination checks in bars or shops. Mask wearing is good in all shops. Apart from the gondolas it’s not as busy as previous trips, even for a half term. Snowing in resort today so nit expecting great visibility up top. Soooooo good to be away though:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back