ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Hi found this posted on the above forum under 'The OTHER forum' thread by a 'donna miller' with this avatar
cb7f3d72.jpg

The other forum(s) including "motorhome(not allowed to have)fun", despite popular belief, are not actually real people. They are a series of computer generated threads.

Any comments?

Regards Pat

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi found this posted on the above forum under 'The OTHER forum' thread by a 'donna miller' with this avatar
cb7f3d72.jpg

The other forum(s) including "motorhome(not allowed to have)fun", despite popular belief, are not actually real people. They are a series of computer generated threads.

Any comments?

Regards Pat

other than to say 'donna miller' has obviously never visited this forum, it doesnt warrent any comments. :thumb:
i must say Jim must have some really good software to be able to meet with these 'unreal people'

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
{ky£ÜÑ«`ãÏãMK+Û‹q‚vŽù©q]Ik¹z
Hãˆ(<m©€)ÁÎæè qZXTÁÉ™³€0i$Ãdq“'€0¸ÔŒC:a‡VÎü}=)ÅH™J»•ÇøИŽ"XÙ³Ôäÿ :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
cb7f3d72.jpg

Any comments?

Regards Pat

I've been registered on MMM for years but never go on it. I have just now and I couldn't resist putting a post on inviting Donna Miller to join here and put a post on!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See if she responds!!

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Donna is not jealous of her younger brother Windy. She readily accepts that he is better looking and more intelligent :Smile:

Link Removed

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
in fairness I think its a wonderful forum. Without that forum I would not of found this site. Donna is a well respected member of that forum and has always been very good to those that use it. I think she is a top person to provide information.
The information provided is always useful and the advice is second to none.

. I AM ALSO SO FULL OF BULLSXXT:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +

I resemble that remark :Sad::Sad:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years

Such jealousy!!!!!

THIS site is FUN 99.9% of the time and does have REAL people who have FUN not only online but also at meets.

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
What amazes me is that some people seem to think that each of us only uses one forum. Personally I am a member of three or four motorhome forums (including outandaboutlive.co.uk), one local area forum and I often browse through forums for other subjects:winky:.

D.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
No Dave i think most of us belong to other forums but try to keep light hearted about our main pastime motor homing (come to a meet and see mate:winky:)

I have been savaged sadly on MMM for something I believe in so enough was enough:thumb:

May 22, 2008
Funster No
I agree, I use three or four forums [ Motorhomes ] and trust me there are Silly Billys on all of them, they are in the minority thankfully,:Eeek:

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
I am not a free man, I AM A NUMBER!!!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries