• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD MH07FUN no.plate £240.00 inc .transfers (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Another reason for buying the this particular type of reg no at the time was is that if I had put it one one of the older Smart cars there's was no restriction on doing so as there would have been with one showing the reg year which cannot be put on an earlier vehicle, so if I had gone ahead with another for the older Smart car there would have been no problems in doing so.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I have GE0 4 TWO for sale if there is a George or Geoff out there with a Smart
£250 buys it all fees paid
Might stick it in the adds

Oct 17, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A-class
Exp
40 years caravanning. New A-class Moho owners
I just wanted a different plate to the normal when I originally bought it a couple of years ago without spending a silly amount ... the plate itself is easy to remember and only cost me £30 + the £80 assignment fee, I was also considering getting the next number up (WFZ 8709) which was available at the time for the old Smart but sold it so never bothered.

I was also considering calling the camper 'Mr Blobby' ... as 8708 is a bit like blob! :LOL:

It'll keeps people guessing how old the camper is and what the reg is! :D
Or you could call it Ken, as in kennel :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Or you could call it Ken, as in kennel :LOL::LOL::LOL:
With the messing about we had with it, I was seriously tempted to buy one starting JNX especially since it was registered on 1st April!

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
so any ideas why I have J3SBT on our van?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back