Map Security (Southampton) (1 Viewer)

Jul 18, 2010
Bournemouth and Gibraltar
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2003
Looking for added security locking for our PVC and not finding our preferred (Heo Solution) choice, the workshop that we use - Essanjay Poole - recommended the fitment of a different type of lock to the one which we had envisaged after seeing them fit these “Locks4Vans” locks to Post Office vans across the way.

The company fitting them was Map Security, from their Southampton franchise and I soon contacted them and was promptly fixed with a fitment appointment - September 2020 - for the following week. (I decided to drive to them rather than have them drive to me which they will do too.)

The fitment of both cab doors, the sliding door and the rear doors took about 4 hours.
Excellent workmanship (with the metal shards duly air-blown away), excellent product, excellent operation demonstrations.

I recently experienced a slight catching of a lock on our rear doors and after phoning for advice was informed that as they would be in our (Bournemouth) area in a couple of days’ time, they would pop over to have a look. A 10 minute adjustment followed and no charge made.

Communication by telephone and email is answered by return.

I am truly impressed by the product and by the team supplying it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back